Dear all – please find materials from the conference (with promised manual). Bigger relation soon 🙂
Be sure you have your place secured 🙂
It was another great Saturday in Lodz ABB office. together With Azure User Group Poland (by the way, check here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/azureugpl/) we organized another Azure workshops in Lodz – this time @Andrzej Kokosiński (https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrzej-kokocinski-39024832/) took us into a deep world of Azure infrastructure and networking. It was a great hands-on experience with around 30 participants.
Each participant finished the workshops full of inspiration, knowledge and pizza 🙂 Check the pictures! Stay tuned for another events!
Dear IoT fans, here are some materials from today speech 🙂 Please find also some photo relation and other media – be sure it will grow so stay tuned!
As I promised here are the materials from my Thursday speech on Azure group meetup in Lodz. Stay fuzzy!
Today I had the chance to give a speech about building IoT solutions on Azure. It was another great experience and another chance to give a speech in cinema theater! This feeling is amazing 🙂 The atmosphere, this dark hall with blinding light flashing on your face… but, after all, I was able to see some smiles 🙂
I hope this short speech inspired some of you to start doing IoT, or maybe if you already do this noble thing – maybe you’ve learn something useful.
As I promised today, the code and the presentation I’ve used is here:
After next week conference in Lodz I also promise to give you an Azure function code and config (and much, much more 🙂
Stay tuned and enjoy some of the photos 🙂 – more to come!
Latest and greatest info! I’m so proud and happy to give a speech at National Stadium in Warsaw as a part of AzureDay conference!
I had a chance to participate in Azure training for architects today. Here are some of my thoughts, maybe not about the content but about the way of this training is being run. I’m writing live so opinion is quite honest 🙂
- Prepare a screenshots of expected results of your work, especially when working with internet dependent environment
- Be prepared – know everything about the content you are going to talk about
- Manage the audience by providing the way for asking questions that won’t interrupt the training
- Never threat your audience as a kids, especially if they are considered to be IT architects already…
- Never spend 30 minutes of your audience time to show how to create outlook account, even if it is very sophisticated process it can be written as a manual and marked as an obligatory activity before the training…
- Try not to spend another 15-20 minutes to talk about what are you going to talk about 🙂 Just start talking about the case 🙂
- If you are focusing on giving a demo using Azure CLI – at least say why you will need that as the architect 🙂
- Try not to go through the best part at the end, when everyone are sleeping :p
The Kariera IT event in Warsaw did not take place yet but here I have another great news:
For everyone that won’t be able to see my presentation in Warsaw – you still have a chance to do it 🙂 This time in my hometown – a beautiful city of Łódź 🙂
Take a look – worth your time: https://careercon.pl/konferencja/kariera-it-lodz-23-03-2019#register
Only 5 days left till first conference I will have a speech this spring 🙂 Kariera IT in Warsaw will take place on March 16th 2019, the agenda looks really nice:
I will put more details and of course all materials I’ve used here!